Ruff and Tuff
The tutorial of how I achieve watercolor effect in Sai! :) I highly recommend using real watercolor paintings (your own or ones found on the internet) as reference.
And here you can find a few useful links:
- You can download the Sai file of this picture here: link
- Video process of painting another picture: link
- The old watercolor tutorial: link
- Sai brushes (none of them is made by me) link + file you need to open them in Sai: link
- Awesome watercolor brushes made by Kyle T Webster: link
Here’s the finished painting: link
and tired of dying
i need to do something new i cry as i draw another bust shot of a bloody strider
this is that thing where you draw your patron troll in your outfit thing
It’s not quite done. One more pass and it should be though.
Good night world.
Hair color reference chart. It’s not perfect, but from what I could gather it’s pretty accurate.
dont let the fanfic writers see this
I thought strawberry blonde would be in the blonde section…
Her hair was a beautiful shade of firetruck
lmao i hardly ever draw eridan what a loser
i see in full clarity what was so muddy before
*edit* whoop i decided i liked the brighter version better